The main tasks of the Technological and Research Laboratory comprise:
- developing and implementing technologies of new products offered by Przedsiębiorstwo Badawczo-Wdrożeniowe ACRYLMED dr Ludwika Własińska Sp. z o.o.;
- controlling the quality of the products to maintain invariably high standard of the offered products;
- conducting tests commissioned by the Customer.
The Technological and Research Laboratory performs the following analyses:
- solubility of residues deposited on the surfaces of devices (heat exchangers);
- water conductivity (conductometric test);
- water hardness (titration method);
- determination of dry residue (gravimetric method);
- determination of chlorides (Mohr method);
- determination of free chlorine (titration method);
- determination of iron ions (III) (spectrophotometric method);
- determination of calcium ions (titration method);
- determination of magnesium ions (titration method);
- determination of sulphate ions (gravimetric method);
- determination of silica quantity (spectrophotometric method);
- corrosiveness tests – testing corrosive aggressiveness of solutions towards the surface they have contact with (EIS method – Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy). The test has particular significance in: selecting appropriate material for manufacturing devices or their components coming into contact with specific media; selecting safe cleaning agent and cleaning technology; analysing the causes of corrosion.
We also provide the following services for the sugar industry:
- complete physico-chemical tests of sugar and other substances,
- determining the content of anti-incrustation agent in sugar (spectrophotometric method),
- determining the effectiveness of the anti-incrustation agent.
Vast experience of our specialists and excellent equipment in our laboratory will help solve your potential problems. Please, feel free to contact us. MAGDALENA SZYMAŃSKA tel. +48 885 555 028 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org